An Update

Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's been quite some time, what, five months? Not that I have nothing to tell, sure I have lots of those. I just found that it's difficult to manage time between 400 parents, 25 teachers and staffs, around 20 people on the board, and of course 200 students! With all the demands, complaints, accusations, slanders and schemes (yes, true story and I am not exaggerating this time), the talking behinds, but of course also includes the kids smiles, funny expressions and acts, cries and tantrums - which were very good mediums to grow and learn. (And actually, blame it all on social media! Yes, blame it on FB and Twitter, that now it is easier to blabber on those stuffs :D)

Well, I love this job. Sort of. Surely, I love the students! They make my everyday. I am still trying to maintain and manage a good relationship with the teachers, parents, and boss(es). And the last thing is the hardest part of all. But then I see myself in the past few years. I was really good at running from problems and things I don't like. And if once in the past I considered myself as a fighter, well, I went soft.

Here, a few times I thought I was going to stop trying, stop struggling and surviving. But I love the kids too much to let go. So I decided to keep walking on the line and close my eyes and ears as much as possible, while using my heart as a guidance, to get to the place I dream of. I just pray and hope that Allah give me enough strength, patience, and the biggest heart Allah can ever give to someone :)

In the meantime, I rewarded myself with a few things I really enjoyed. And distracted myself with relaxing activities one hour or two (or one day or two :D) during the busyness. Last week, on my birthday, I went to Bandung, the city I am always in love with. Met some good friends, had a very nice and inspiring talks or even just loads of crap - but still, to me it was very refreshing, since at school I don't have anyone to 'really' talk to. Culinary trip, fulfilled my curiosity on some places that are very hip in Bandung right now and tasted some hip foods that are also now spread all over the cake shops in the cities (just like the ababils do) :D La Diva, of course - never found any place like this in Jakarta - good service with highly affordable price.

TV series downloading, or to be precise, stealing the downloaded TV series from a very best friend :) Spent some quality time at home with family, good laugh with mom, brothers, sisters, uncle, and cousins.

Ah.. Life is good. With all the ups and downs. Good people or bad people in it, both make you grow stronger, wiser, better. Hopefully Allah will always shower us with lots of love and blessings, in any way that is best for us. Aamiin. Well, the laptop battery is low already and I am too lazy to charge it. Plus it's already 1 a.m., I have to go sleep and prepare for tomorrow. It's a very busy week at work, this Saturday is graduation day for Kinder B students. So I guess that's it for now, this is even longer than I thought I was going to write :D

One more thing before I go offline, I am now on the process of something very important to my future. Pray for me and wish me good luck :)

0 comments: